Located inside the historical and botanical park of Villa Grabau, one of the most beautiful private houses in Tuscany, Casa di Orazio is a beautiful country house with a large private garden measuring over 1000 sqm where guests have the possibility to dine outdoor and enjoy the tuscan sun. Casa di Orazio consists in two floors measuring a total 180 sqm and is elegantly decorated with vintage pieces. Next to the house, guests will relax in the pool area.
• Large living room with library, fireplace, Satellite TV and entry to the garden.
• Dining room with doors opening onto the entry alley.
• Large kitchen equipped with oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dish washer and direct access to the garden.
• Independent space in the garden with washing machine.
• One bedroom with double four-poster bed.
• One bathroom with bathtub, shower and bidet.
• One bedroom with a double bed.
• One bedroom with two single beds (with connecting door to the previous bedroom).
• One bathroom with shower and bidet.
• Two bedrooms with two single beds each.
• A small bathroom with toilet and washbasin.
GARDEN AND POOL AREA
• Large private garden equipped with teak outdoor setting for dining, deck chairs, umbrella, barbeque and ping-pong table.
• Circular swimming pool (10 m diameter) in common with the other house called La Stalletta.
Bed and bath linen can be hired on request from an external laundry firm at the price of euro 10,00 per person per change
Cot for babies: on request at the time of booking
Electricity, water, gas, A/C and WiFi internet: included in the price
Independent heating on consumption
|La Casa di Orazio||2060 €||1470 €||1170 €|
High Season: July, August, Christmas & New Year
Medium Season: Easter, May, June, September
Low Season: Other periods
*Price for one week, from Saturday to Saturday
Check-in: from 4 pm to 7 pm
Check-out: before 10 am (Saturday)
• Possibility to have a private Chef at home or to attend private cooking lessons.
• Shops and restaurants within 1 km.
• Organization of tours in Lucca and Garfagnana. For further information, visit the website EatWalkLucca.