Located inside the historical and botanical park of Villa Grabau, one of the most beautiful private houses in Tuscany, the Casa di Annadora is an elegant retreat in the middle of a beautiful green garden and divided in two floors. Guests can relax in the various living rooms decorated with indian and chinese furniture, in the front gazebo, perfect for a drink while looking at the sun falling down on the tuscan hills, or in the pool area facing a large private garden.
• Large living room with library, fireplace and Sky TV.
• Central living room with two couches (one converts to a single bed) and doors opening directly onto the garden.
• Large American kitchen with area for dining. Fully equipped with oven, microwave, toaster oven, hot plate, fridge, freezer and dish washer.
• Bathroom with shower.
• Small external room with sink and washing machine.
• Four double bedrooms, three with single beds and one with double bed, each one is provided with air conditioning.
• Two bathrooms with shower and bathtub.
GARDEN AND POOL AREA
• Large garden and gazebo with couches, arm chairs and an outdoor setting.
• Relax area with ping-pong and barbecue.
• Large rectangular pool (7×14 mt) with hot shower.
Bed and bath linen can be hired on request from an external laundry firm at the price of euro 10,00 per person per change
Cot for babies: on request at the time of booking
Electricity, water, gas, A/C and WiFi internet: included in the price
Independent heating on consumption
|La Casa di Annadora||3400 €||2700 €||2400 €|
High Season: July, August, Christmas & New Year
Medium Season: Easter, May, June, September
Low Season: Other periods
*Price for one week, from Saturday to Saturday
Check-in: from 4 pm to 7 pm
Check-out: before 10 am (Saturday)
• Possibility to have a private Chef at home or to attend private cooking lessons.
• Shops and restaurants within 1 km.
• Organization of tours in Lucca and Garfagnana. For further information, visit the website EatWalkLucca.