Located inside the historical and botanical park of Villa Grabau, one of the most beautiful private houses in Tuscany, the Stalletta is a quiet and cozy dwelling (100 sqm), perfect for couples or a family looking for a relaxing holiday away from the hustle of the city. The house is provided with a small private garden where to have lunch or a drink in the evening and it also has access to the pool with solarium area.
• Living room with fireplace, Satellite TV and dining area with doors opening onto an independent garden. Possibility of two more sleeping places on the sofa bed.
• Kitchen equipped with electric oven, microwave, fridge, freezer and dish washer.
• One bedroom with double bed (an additional single bed can also be added).
• One bedroom with twin beds.
• Bathroom with bathtub and shower, and a bidet.
GARDEN AND POOL AREA
• Garden equipped for dining outdoors with teak furniture, umbrella, barbecue and deck chairs.
• Circular pool (10 m diameter) in common with the other house called Casa di Orazio.
Bed and bath linen can be hired on request from an external laundry firm at the price of euro 10,00 per person per change
Cot for babies: on request at the time of booking
Electricity, water, gas, A/C and WiFi internet: included in the price
Independent heating on consumption
|La Stalletta||1600 €||1300 €||1000 €|
High Season: July, August, Christmas & New Year
Medium Season: April, May, June and September
Low Season: Other periods
*Price for one week, from Saturday to Saturday
Check-in: from 4 pm to 7 pm
Check-out: before 10 am (Saturday)
• Possibility to have a private Chef at home or to attend private cooking lessons.
• Shops and restaurants within 1 km.
• Organization of tours in Lucca and Garfagnana. For further information, visit the website EatWalkLucca.